Call for Consultancy Service
Center for Comparative and International Studies (CCIS) from Tirana for the needs of the project “Development of micro enterprises of women in the cross-border area”, implemented under “Cross-Border Cooperation Program between Macedonia and Albania for 2014 and 2015” is seeking to contract a consultant for Feasibility Study on existing policies related to sustainable development of micro-enterprises owned by women in Albania, with the focus the cross-border area in Elbasan region.
Requirements for applicants
Offers will be accepted from individuals with a proposed CV of the consultant. Consultant shall possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant university degree in economic sciences, and/or technical or political sciences, regional development/, business development and related fields.
- At least 7 years relevant professional experience in research, designing public policies/business and entrepreneurship; gender issues; field experience with micro and small businesses;
- Expertise and knowledge in conducting of assessments and surveys and/or preparation and development of local/regional economic programs and strategies;
Consultant will be selected on the basis of relevant professional experience, proposed methodology and price (Euro).
Time frame of the assignment
Delivery is planned in the period from beginning of November to end of December 2018 with provisional 15-20 days (max) of engagement under price offered in a competitive procedure.
All interested individuals need to submit an offer that includes the following information:
- Short letter of interest with main reference to their experience related on the topic and all contact details (address, telephone, and e-mail) – 1 page;
- CV of the consultant with a detailed information about professional background and experience – submitted in about 5-7 pages;
- Proposed methodology with provisional work plan and price based on a daily fee for the consultant with no additional expenses allowed;
Please submit your application in English language to the following email address:
The deadline for submission is 9th of November 2018.